Construction projects are generally massively delayed and mostly run over the budgeted cost. There is a potential to plug these inefficiencies and save almost $1.7 trillion. Using technology, delays and cost escalations can be controlled.
Upcoming construction intelligence startups are building tools to enable process optimization, productivity improvement, and aid in decision-making, taking the construction industry towards a modern and technologically advanced approach.
According to Tracxn, companies within this sector received a total funding of $20.9 Million. Here are some of the interesting startups within construction intelligence space;
- Doxel deploys autonomous robots at construction sites and compares the visual of the site with that of the construction plan to estimate the project progress.
- Northspyre focuses on providing cloud-based automation tools for project owners to achieve workflow optimization, identify operational inefficiencies, and grasp cost-saving opportunities.
- Join offers pre-construction collaboration software solutions to systemize pre-construction decision making, option evaluation, and expert collaboration.
- Eyrus cloud-based solutions focus on field productivity and workforce visibility improvements.
- SmartPM Tech offers data analytic solutions for construction project owners to monitor and maintain project quality.
- Qflow offers a data-driven intelligence tool for reducing environmental impact and regulatory risks of construction operations.
Are there any other interesting models that you have come across. Do tweet your feedback and questions to us at Beyondbuildings or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.